Friday, April 20, 2012

The Homeschooling Mothers Journal

In my life this week… I have lost my new camera’s charging cord and I could scream, I do not normally lose things. I am taking my son to buy new clothes. He has lost weight and his pants are falling off of him. He is just thinning out not trying to lose weight. In our homeschool this week… we have stayed on task for the most part. I need to kick it in gear and plan how we will finish this year. We normally do not take a summer vacation but we are talking off June because we are traveling a lot. I would really like to not have to finish the year in July and be able to start fresh. Questions/thoughts I have… I love Bob Jones, love it. But I am looking into ways to teach my two youngest together. I think he is ready to do more and it would help me to not have 5 different grades going on. HELP, how do you teach multiple ages the same thing. A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Pamela The Homeschool Mother's Journal Hip Homeschool Hop Button

3 comments:

Jessy said...

Oh, it can be hard teaching multiple levels with the same curriculum. I find it goes smoother if *I* read the material to them and have a discussion over the information and then require different types/amounts of work for each of the kids in individual notebooks. Older kids are required to write more, draw more, label more, whereas the youngest does more drawing and labeling. All the best! 

Tammy said...

Agreeing with what Jessy said!
And that photo...oh my...the looks say it all. :)

Jennifer Y said...

My goodness you're busy!  Love the picture.  That's how mine have been looking at me this week.  Seem's they don't like that I've decided we'll have to work harder to finish the year...

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs