Friday, April 27, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates? No way, I do expect them to try a couple of bites if I think it is something they will like. I do say nothing else unless you eat your food but never make them finish their plate. I want them to learn to stop when they feel full. Something I still struggle with today. It is hard sometimes because I know 20 minutes after they eat they are going to be hungry again. 2. Do you give an allowance? Oh yes, I pay them a lot. I pay for food and clothes and a house. Seriously, I do not believe in it. I do offer money for extra chores. For example maybe I need flower beds raked out or sometimes I will pay my son to mow the grass. I can always find extra chores if they want money. I also may pay them when they do something without being asked. 3. Do you actually park your car in the garage? Sadly we do not. We even have a double garage and do not. One side is full of exercise gear and storage boxes and bikes and the other side is full of tools and the 6 foot coat rack my husband built me. Plus we have a deep freezer and a fridge/freezer and let’s not forget about my food storage. 4. What is one food you will NEVER cook? Oysters because well ooh, I will probably never learn to BBQ although we have a great grill and I love grilled food.
Q 5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer? Me personally, NO. But my kids do. My son is going to two Boy Scout camps and to church camps. My older girls are going to their first church camp twice. We are also going to go away as a family for Memorial Day. I am excited to get away even for the weekend. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs