Friday, April 6, 2012

Homeschool Mother's Journal

In my life this week…no one has been sick; the house is getting back to normal. I am thinking of summer plans.
In our homeschool this week…I started thinking how I will have a fresh kindergartener. I am so excited and nervous to officially add another blessing to our classroom.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…Strawberry picking. We were going to go this morning but it is raining.
My favorite thing this week was…taking my children swimming. It was so much fun to just set and play with them.
What’s working/not working for us…getting up early again is working. The goal is always 7am but for the last couple of months I have let them sleep in until they wake up closer to 8 because I am enjoying the quiet. The little ones get up before 7 so there is no reason to not have everyone up.
Questions/thoughts I have…
Things I’m working on…puppy training, we had our first puppy class last night.
I’m reading… nothing this week
I’m cooking…Sugar cookies, I got boxes of sugar cookie mix for 39 cents. So I bought 20. I am excited
I’m grateful for…friends who help me when I need it, friends who
I’m praying for…my children. Honestly this week we had several (okay 3) things that my children lied about. It not only shocked me but saddened me.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

1 comments:

Jen said...

sounds like a good week :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs