Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GratiTuesday

I try to be a very grateful person. I am so Grateful for friends this week. This week my daughters ran a 5k. When we signed up for the team I had no idea they would need someone to run with each of them. So what do I do? I of course put on facebook that I need help and two friends jumped up to help. I cannot believe they gave up there Saturday morning for my girls. They showed up at 7 AM with smiles on their face. Each girl returned from the race excited about what she had accomplished and telling stories of what there buddy did or said.
This week I am grateful for a church that lets me cook for them occasionally. I love cooking for large groups. I am not the best cook by far so it is not always something super yummy or special.
This week I am grateful for my children who keep me smiling, who keep me stressed, who keep me on my toes. I love watching them grow and learn and push the boundaries.
Every week I am grateful for my hero
Are you grateful on this Tuesday? If so how about linking up at Heavenly Homemakers. Pamela

1 comments:

R Petrie said...

I am greatful that my loving wife take the time to think of me because I know how much she does in s day. I love her more than words can say.
I love you and miss talking to you today
Love your Hero

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs