Monday, April 2, 2012

Miscellany Monday

When Hope makes a bed she really makes a bed. It is like Army squared away.
This is the dog igloo in our back yard. Only the dog does not use it, the kids do. They think it is fun to roll around in it.



What a week! Five kids and one mommy were sick. I think we are all healthy now. This week I caught my daughter putting her feet on the couch and table and lifting her body. When I asked why she was doing it she said because bubby does the same thing. He puts his feet and arms on different counters to see how long he can lift his body in the air. My girls are running a 5K next month. They had a practice run afterwards and this is my daughter after the practice run.
Pamela
vspace="none" hspace="none" alt="Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters" src="http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/ElvishAuthoress/MMbutton3.png"
/>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs