Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Letters to my Hero

Dear Hero, Good morning, I love you. I miss you terribly. Some days it is just hard. Last night I took Michael on post for youth. Did I tell you Michael is going to youth now? Jason saw soldiers and asked if that is where you live? I wanted to cry for him. It is just not fair. Michael was so sweet and explained that you would be home in ……. Then we went to the PX and bought cards for you and a couple of other things and he would not let go of the cards. He said maybe this will make daddy happy. Again broke my heart and again I explained that you were very happy and love him. He loves you so much. I am so glad you talk to him all the time. He needs it. I cannot wait until you are home and he knows you are back safe and sound. Oh I forgot to tell you that they called yesterday and said they are coming Thursday morning to fix the garage door. She did not say anything about payment so I assume we are not paying for it. I cannot believe it is almost May. May, June and July is going to be the craziest time of my life. Hope wants to say hi: Dad, I love you and miss you. I learned a new word and it is back. Mommy is giving me new spelling words every day now to see how I do it. My run was fun, even if you loss you got a medal. My medal has a yellow necklace. And I miss you. When you come home you do not have to fix my guinea pig cage because I fixed it. Want to know a story daddy. It is a great story. Once upon a time there was a mom and a dad and they gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Michael. Then they gave birth too many more kids. Hope Okay, I guess I better get the kids up and going so. It is cold in the house this morning and everyone is still snuggled in bed. I love you, Pamela
marine parents

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs