Thursday, March 7, 2013

5 Question Fridaty

1. Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter? As often as we can. It is sad that my girls do not enjoy it anymore. So I at least try to do matching colors. 2. How do you get out of a funk? Eat more often than I care to admit. Really I turn the music up loud and clean or take a nap 3. Online friends - real friendships or not? Uh oh, gonna get me on a soap box. Actually I am in a yahoo (okay facebook now) group. There are 10 ladies and we have been together forever. Everyone knows someone. Most of them have met as a group. I would consider them real friends. 4. What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)? Cheesecake and fried chicken must be store bought. I cannot cook either correctly. Okay, talking about food before bed is not good. I will either be hungry the rest of the night or dream of food. 5. What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup? If we did not have ketchup there would be a riot. I wish I was not lazy because I would take a picture of the CASES we have in the garage. I found it on sale for 50 cents a bottle. My daughter eats ketchup on eggs and even on pizza. When we have hotdogs or burgers we not only put it on the food but beside the food to dip in. YUMMY! Pamela

5 comments:

Jennifer Smith said...

Wow you sure like ketchup haha. I like is on occasion.

mrs_karenC said...

stopping by from 5QF, yes cheesecake and freid chicken are much better in restaurants. we are out of ketchup and I want to cry.

Lindsie Nutt said...

yes i agree ketchup is a must on eggs but no one can beat my gramma judys cheese cake.

Sarann said...

I didn't think of cheesecake, you have to have one of those special spring form pans, so I have never tried it either. Have a great weekend!

S.I.F. said...

Cheesecake is HARD to make! I agree - totally something that should be store bought!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs