Monday, March 4, 2013

Miscellany Monday

This was a busy week with lots of appointments. First we had insulation put into the attic. Really hoping that it cuts down on our electric bill. I love how it looked like they were pumping in cotton candy. We also had a appointment to have our EFMP status updated. The waiting room was amazing. Grace had a blast. She decided the magazines were lasagna and cookies. She served everyone and then drove off in he rocking chair. I love her imagination. I have never been worried that one of my children will be jealous when the new baby comes. That is not the case this time. James will not allow anyone to be on my lap unless he is in my lap. Honestly, I love it. I do not know how I will feel when I am trying to nurse a baby. I think I need a bigger chair. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs