Sunday, March 17, 2013

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday We had a good week. I think it helped that I had most of the food cooked. That is something I want to do again. It really helped to be prepared. This week I do not have many pictures to post because my hard drive crashed. My hero did recover them but they are not on this computer. That is okay I am looking at it as a fresh start. I do have one picture, it is of the beautiful flowers my hero brought home on Friday. What a amazing man. He knows how much I love bright flowers. Oh and I can show you this amazing cup my friend got me. It looks like a mason jar only it is plastic with a lid. If you know me you know this is exactly what I need. Don’t forget I have a awesome fun give away going on. So maybe you do not think it is totally amazing. Then enter to build my self esteem of wanting plenty of entries. Boy is that sappy or what. You can enter right here. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs