Sunday, March 3, 2013

Laundry mishaps

Can I ask you another question? I know I ask alot of questions. Who does the laundry in your house? My ten year old currently is on laundry duty. Sadly it is not always a good thing. Recently she washed a 30 year old stuffed doll. The doll exploded in the washer. It clogged the washer up twice before we fixed it. In the mean time our laundry piled up and piled up. I am finally caught up. Well by the time you read this I could be hidden under piles of dirty laundry again. People often ask how we keep up with laundry. We do laundry every day. At least one load but most days we do 2 loads. I wash bed linen on as needed basis. We are trying to get better about washing it more often. Not a issue for the youngest 3. My issue is not washing it but folding it and putting it away. It may set on the couch for a couple of days waiting on me to fold it or I fold it but then we never get around to putting it away. We are getting better about it. In my dream home I would have a girls closet and a boys closet. This house is seriously lacking closet space. Pamela

3 comments:

Jennifer Smith said...

My husband did when we first got married but now I do it. :)

Anij34 said...

Here's how we do it with 7 kiddos and 2 adults. We wash by room. I wash mine/hubbsters together, baby's laundry is done separately and then I start the laundry for the girls room but they switch it and fold/put away. Same with the other two bedrooms...I start it and they switch fold/put away. All in all we have about 8 loads a week on average...sometimes more.

mark said...

Thanks to this great man of spirit called Dr Samura which I don't know how to thank him for the good work he has Don for me and family which I want to share my testimony with to you all so I was married to Hassan Moel and my name is Julie deshields for six years now he left me with two kids with know reason which I don't know what to do.so one day i was in my friends place when I exposed my pain to her about my depression which I have be looking for who to help me out of it then my friend called me closer to her self telling me on how she got this great man of spirit who helped her found her way to get her husband back then I ask of his contact she quickly go and get her computer and gave me his Email ID and his number so,that is how I contacted him for a help. And now am so happy with my family and with a happy home if you are in such pain kindly Via Email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@YAHOO.COM or call +2347030410643 have faith in him and he will help you
Julie Deshields.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs