Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I sent a text to a friend and said all I want is a BIG piece of cheesecake, a good book, a warm bed and a mountain dew. Funny since I have not had a mountain dew in a year. I tried six months ago and it was nasty. Later on in the afternoon there was a knock on the door and sure enough it was a friend who had driven to my house to drop these off. I will be honest and say I opened the mountain dew and took a HUGE drink and it was amazing and awesome and ooh so yummy!! I do not know if it is because I am pregnant or what but man I think I could drink a 12 pack tonight. No worries I am not. I feel so blessed to know that I have friends who love me and do not take my whining lightly. Pamela

1 comments:

Janet Roth said...

That was very sweet (literally) of your friend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs