Thursday, March 21, 2013

Feeling Beachie

The statements are: 1. My _fingernails__ is my least favorite feature. Until about 4 months ago I had fake nails and now they are natural. I am not good at filing and painting so they look pretty rough. 2. I was very _independent___ as a child 3. The first room I clean in my house is my room__ because if I do not start there it will never get done and it is the dumping ground.__ 4. If I had the guts to _trust someone else___then I could _learn to swim. Swimming sounds so relaxing.___ Don't forget, it is not too late to enter my give away for a copy of Return to Nim's Island right here Pamela

5 comments:

Judy said...

My mother never learned to swim because my grandmother was afraid of the water. Today my niece is on the National swim team for Canada. My mother made sure we all could swim.

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

Neither of my parents could swim. I love it and you're right, it is very relaxing.

Debbie Doglady said...

Nice to meet you. :-) My nails always break and peel. Used to wear the fake ones when I was younger, now I just cut them short. Swimming is relaxing and good exercise too. Cheers!

hilary said...

Trust is important when learning to swim. I learned as a kid, but wasn't good at the breathing part. Then several years back I wanted to learn how to swim laps. The guy you maintains our development's pool (a former lifeguard/ swim instructor) saw me. He wanted to help me get over my fear of breathing in the water so I let him have control of my head. It was a big trust factor, but I mastered breathing!

Les Botchar said...

my fingernails are not so swell either. when I decided to stay home, manicures and pedicures were the first luxury to go. with all the dishwashing laundry, washing little faces, it's a rough go on the nails.

I do love swimming though -- it is very relaxing.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs