Friday, March 15, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children? That people are not good and they have to be cautious. That death happens. And on a lighter note I do not like to teach reading. 2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away? I do not think I use Google reader like I should. I have all my favorite blogs saved as favorites and just click on them. Someone please tell me how else this is going to affect me. 3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange? Funny with a strange twist. 4. Do you prefer card games or board games? I am a bad mom and do not like either. I guess I would say card games like phase 10 and uno would be favorite. 5. Will winter ever end? No, it is hanging on. It knows I need sunshine and I need to be outside exercising. I need spring to be motivated to start exercising again. Otherwise I am going to gain 100 pounds during this pregnancy. Pamela Don’t forget I have a giveaway for Return to Nim’s Island. You can enter right here. Encourage me by entering (is that enough guilt)

4 comments:

Judy said...

i am hoping for spring as well so I can get back into my daily walks. This winter is a kill.

Angie Stewart Church said...

agree with you on that style of comedy
come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

CM @ A Little Lilac said...

Yeah, I'm not much of a board game person either! I force myself to play with the boys but it's so boring! :-)


Congrats on expecting too!

Kerry Fountain said...

I sure hope winter goes away soon. We woke up to 3 inches of snow this morning.....another storm is looming on our horizon. I am ready for flowers and warmth!


Just returning the visit. Thanks for visiting me--
Kerry from Country Living On A Hill

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs