Friday, March 1, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week? Grew a baby, made it through 9 appointments while keeping the house straightened and school going. 2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring? I am so ready for spring, I need to start walking again, my body needs the therapy of walking, my children need the exercise and time to run around outside. No more bud or coats to keep up with. I NEED spring. 3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you? Man, I have changed over the years. I am more outgoing now that I have kids. I always start out quiet and shy but if you speak to me be prepared to get my life story plus some advice on your life story. 4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year? Television, I do not understand it but for the last couple of years I have watched less and less TV. I could have sat and watched Law and Order for days but now I cannot watch one show without being grossed out. Pamela

1 comments:

Jennifer Smith said...

I hope you have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs