Monday, March 11, 2013

Miscellany Monday

What a wonderful week. First I made bread that turned out looking nice. My bread is normally not very pretty. This time I took the time to really work the dough and it was really worth it. Our weeks seem to be getting busier and busier so this week I spent time cooking ahead. I made egg muffins and breakfast wraps. I need protein in the mornings but do not want the mess of clean up. I also made spaghetti and taco meat. Then we cooked a ton of chicken, now I have chicken to eat for tacos and for chicken alfredo. So for the most part meals are made for this week. This will help a lot. The weather is turning pretty and I am ready for it. I am ready to start walking again. My weight is inching up there faster than I want. I know I could cut back on my eating but that is not fun so I need to get back to my exercise. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comments:

Veronica said...

Wow! You weren't kidding, that is some great looking bread! We usually do some kind of protein in the morning as well, even if it is just a little protein powder in a smoothie :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs