Friday, March 22, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. What advice would you give a newly married couple? Take time for one another, never stop making time for one another. Date one another even if it means putting kids to bed early and lighting candles and watching a movie. But NEVER stop talking and dating one another. 2. Who does more laundry around your house? My ten year old washes and dries the laundry, I fold the laundry and it is a joint effort to get it put away. I love that she can do the laundry. Even if it means some of my clothes get dried or ever stain is not treated. 3. What items, if any, do you prefer to buy organic or make yourself? I prefer to make everything myself when I can. I do not buy anything organic unless it is on sale. 4. What book/TV series would you recommend for a friend on bed rest? Oh man bed rest is a bad word in my house. With our last pregnancy I was in the hospital for 5 weeks on bed rest. Horrible, horrible, so I would say anything that is a series and takes longer to watch. The Love Saga, Little house on the prairie, Matlock. Anything that will last more than a day. I am curious why they call it bed rest because let me tell you when you are in a hospital there is no resting. And not only that when you lay flat on your back for 5 weeks straight your brain is mush and you cannot even think. 5. So, they say it's Spring now...what does your "spring" look like at this very moment? COLD, wet and Cold and irritated. Spring is teasing me right now and I am not happy. It sneaks in and shows me flowers blooming or sunshine just enough to make my skin red. Then the next day it is cold and we want to start a fire. SPRING, do you hear me SPRING please come back to me. I need you SPRING, do you hear me calling. On a side note spring needs to hurry up so I can enjoy it before one I get uncomfortable pregnant and the temps reach a 100 degrees. I do NOT want summer. So spring and summer can battle it out. ****Did you know I am hosting a give away for Return to Nim’s Island. You can enter to win right here. And on my little old blog your chances of winning are pretty high. Next week I have another wonderful give away, that I cannot wait to share with you. Pamela
http://trooppetrie.blogspot.com/2013/03/return-to-nims-island.html

1 comments:

S.I.F. said...

5 weeks of bedrest sounds so unbelievably miserable! I don't know how you ever made it through that!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs