Monday, June 29, 2009

Hope




Hope cracks me up, she is always coming up with something. Anything she does, she does with heart. How she lifted the upper bunk I will never know. So let me explain some of this stuff hanging. The paper with the heart is a TV, then there is the hannah montana guitar for music and the green hat is where she puts two little porcelain dolls to swing them. i can not remember the rest. this is a string of belts and pieces of rope and wallets you hang from your neck. She also has 3 cans of soda, one for her, one for me and one for her daddy. Normally I would not allow this but she has put so much work into her area. She has hung family pictures up. Her bed has definitly turned into her own little space and for now I will let her enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs