Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my favorite cookies



My favorite cookies.



Jumbo 3 chip cookies

This is doubled



8 cups floured

2 tsp baking soda

2 tsp baking powder

3 cups butter

2.5 cups sugar

2.5 cups brown sugar

4 large eggs

2 TBSP vanilla

2 cups emi sweet chocolate chips

2 cups milk chocolate chips

1cup premiere white chips

2 cup chopped nuts



Honestly, I normally use whatever I have, so it is something like 2 c m&m’s, 2 cups chocolate chips, and a cup of peanut butter chips.

preheat oven to 375
combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl. Beat butter, and sugars together until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour and add morsels. Drop by ¼ cup onto ungreased baking sheet. I actually use the large pampered chef scoop.
bake for 12-14 minutes or golden brown

hints:
i buy m&m's after holidays when they are on sale and freeze them. one time I found them for 18 cents a bag and it was the big bags. so the colors are always funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs