Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Sunday



Today has been a wonderful day. I made eggs and sausage for breakfast which thrilled Faith. Then we waited on the nurse to come. We have been so blessed to have awesome nurses. When she left I made banana bread with the girls while Rob took Michael on a mile walk. Then we loaded up the bikes and headed to a trail. The kids road there bikes and we walked. It is a mile long, Faith actually went around twice. On the way home Grace was exhausted and when she is falling asleep she puts her hands behind her head. I love it. Rob's wounds look amazing to me. I can not see as many layers as I did even a couple of days ago. I have really enjoyed having him home. We played Uno for a long time today and can you believe the kids did better than we did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs