Tuesday, August 16, 2011

life

It is noon, okay in one minute it will be noon. It has been a marvelous day. I have woken up, actually laid in bed for 40 minutes after my hero got up with Tom. AH, it is luxury for me to just stretch and lay in bed.
My hero made French toast. A lady at church gave us several loaves of French bread so we cut it up and made French toast. What a blessing.
We cleaned up. Packed up our BJU hard drives from last year. Got a box ready to be mailed to friend. That is a wonderful accomplishment because if you know me. You know that I never make it to the post office.
My hero and son left to go mow grass for an elderly couple. Then went to sam’s for a couple of things and lunch. Probably not a great idea because I know this means my husband went meat shopping and we will be broke (okay not really but he would if we had the space).
I folded laundry and put it away, straightened my living room and bedroom and bathroom. Two kids bathed. We remembered to take the trash to the curb.
I made lunch and cleaned it up. I even pulled the plates out of the dishwasher and hand washed them. I do not know why but it is my new favorite thing to do. I have a load of clothes in the dryer to fold later and the laundry will be caught up for a moment.
I have hugged babies and kissed boo boo’s. I have watched a blessing walk and listened to songs. Turned on Sesamie Street so they would stay in one room, it did not work. I have watched blessings play outside.
I have laid three blessings down for nap and have three more cleaning up their rooms. And now I set.
Why is this blog worthy? Because this is my life, day in and day out. And you know what I love it and would not change it for a minute. Well maybe the laundry part, I so dislike laundry.
The rest of my day will be. Going to counseling, determined to be open and honest and ask lots of questions. Coming home and making dinner. Dinner clean up and then putting away the last of the laundry and bedtime.
I would really like to take the time to start opening the 8 school boxes that came yesterday but it will probably have to wait until tomorrow. No wait, the contractors are coming tomorrow to paint the house and clean the gutters. HMMM, when can I get to this?
I have been working on my schedule using my manager of my home book and it is coming together. I cannot wait to run through it a couple of times and see how it goes. I will try to publish it here when I think I am done.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs