1. This week we start school. I am beyond excited; I have spent the last couple of weeks getting everything organized and ready. I know it will take some time to get everything going but I look forward to it.
2. My hero is off and taking my daughter fishing this morning. They are going alone. She has been looking forward to it for weeks.
3. We went to the movies today to see Mr. Poppins Penguins. I was impressed with how good it was. I was a little nervous because it had Jim Cary in it. I will definitely let the kids see it again.
4. I just heard my daughter tell her sister to be quiet “NOW”.
5. We are having family pictures taken this Wednesday outside. The last time we scheduled it outside it rained. All week the weather calls for pretty days except you guess it on Wednesday.
6. My hero and 6 kids went shopping with me today for clothes for the family picture. I just knew someone would NOT make it out alive. We all did.
7. I put a pork roast in the crock pot this morning before leaving for church, I am so glad because we left at 7:30 and did not get home until after 6pm
8. Every Sunday I get up and get in the shower, my husband wakes the kids and throws some cereal in front of them. I am in and out of the shower and ready to walk out the door in less than 30 minutes. While he is in the shower I finish up breakfast, put something in the crock pot for dinner, get six kids dressed or at least approve their clothes and get everyone loaded and make sure the diaper bag is full and everyone has what they need for church.
9. It is storming right now; I hope it storms all night so I will sleep well. I wish I could take a blanket and sleep on the front porch when it storms.
10. Thank you for listening. I am writing this Sunday evening because the house is quiet. For now I need to go to bed before I collapse.