Friday, September 30, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong? Oh man all the time. Sometimes in tears.

2. Do you have a class ring, letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"? Nope, nothing. My husband has a class ring and I think he even had the jacket.

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? Early 30’s healthy with energy and happy.

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name? Hannah Joy. If we ever are blessed with another girl she will be called Joy. I love Mercy too but do not know that I would use it. I also love Noah. My favorite is Jeremiah. We used it but no one knows because sadly that blessing did not make it into the world.

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? Music, my son can stand music and is annoyed with any thoughts of music. Oh to let him hear some praise and worship music. I would love for my children to love to read too.
Pamela

3 comments:

Spunkydiva said...

Ahhh... ins't sweet that you boy missed you.  Ms. E is a fanatic about saying her nighttime prayers with both of us, and will not go to sleep until she has 'said' them with both of us.  I can't imagine a kiddo not likely music.  Totally understand your answer on that one.
~kimberlee

linds said...

pamela are we supposed to answers these?? hahaha

trooppetrie said...

I would love to see your answers. So funny I got the e-mail on my phone and thought you were saying i had not answered the questions. It would be just like me to copy the questions and not answer them

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs