Monday, September 12, 2011

Friend Making Monday


1. What are your talents? I organize and organize and love to organize. I love to take care of babies.
2. What is your best habit? I tell my children I love them daily.
3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be? My son, he is growing up so fast. I need time to just be with him without video games.
4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask. I have keloid scars. So when you get a scratch it heals and is gone. When I get a scratch there is a good chance that it is going to leave a raised scar
5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share)? I am determined to get my daughters room in some type of order. While it does not normally look this bad it is hard to decorate. This is a Monday morning after not cleaning up on Sunday. It still has the border from when it was Michael’s room. I do not like the layout. It is a good size room but with 3 little girls it needs some real help. But it needs to be help that can be moved in a couple of years.
6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Hmm, I would like to go back to the weight I was 10 years ago.
7. What do you do in your spare time? What is spare time, I sleep, I blog.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? People correcting me about silly things. It seems like recently everyone has a way of telling me how to do things better. I can take helpful hints but it seems like daily I am getting advice.
9. Why do you blog? It is a way express myself, to get things off my chance. It is my personal online scrapbook and journal.
10. Are you tidy or messy? I want to be tidy and several times a day my house is tidy. But you know as soon as someone knocks on the door the house looks like it has not been clean in days. Really my goal is tidy and not clean. I can straighten up in a couple of hours.
11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod? Be glorified by Ron Kenoly
12. Do you cook? If so, what’s for dinner tonight? I love to cook, I am making chicken fried steak. I have not made it for years.

13. Do you like sports? If so, list your teams. We do not like sports. My husband likes to play all sports but he does not like to watch it.
14. How often do you read and/or watch the news? I watch the first couple of minutes of the Today show while the kids are waking up.
15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year? I stopped making them because I do not want the stress of not keeping them
16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011? Our family retreat to Myrtle Beach
17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags? I have to have them all. Seriously I wear sunglasses even when it is raining.
18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets? The cooler the better. I love to be cold when I sleep
19. Do you sing in the shower? If I have my Ipod going, if not I am thinking of everything else. I swear I need a water proof notebook in there.
20. Describe yourself in one word. Changing
Pamela

2 comments:

Fatinsuburbia said...

Stopping by from FMM.  I tell my kids I love them every day, too.  I didn't think of it before answering!

Kenlie said...

I don't have kids, but my parents tell me they love me everyday (or everyday we talk which is almost everyday.)  I never have to wonder. :) 

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs