Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

This week’s statements:
1. I always refuse to admit that I am a good mother, I know it sounds weird but I have a list of failures and need to give them up.____
2. I won’t eat _any vegetables that do not include the words green and bean. It is wrong I know. I try to convince myself that potatoes are veggies but no one will believe me.___
3. I would like to hang out with _oh so many people, a real missionary in Africa so I can understand better, a soldier in Africa, I would love to hang out with MckMama for a day and just talk, I would love to hang out with my high school home ec teacher for the day in her classroom, I would love to hang out in a amusement park with my hero for a day.
4. I would like to learn how to _make real clothes, decorate a real cake, give myself a pedicure. I can do it all but need to step them all up and finish what I start. _________
Pamela
border="0" src="http:// s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h363/feelingbeachie/?action=view¤t=followfriday_edited-2-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Want to link up head over to Feeling Beachie

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Africa would be completely cool - I would really like to hang out with a missionary from there too!

Les Botchar said...

I need that good mama mantra too.  especially this week.  it seems all the balls I had in the air......down, down, down.  lol.   It's easy to forget I juggle them just fine most of the other weeks of the year.

Hilary Grossman said...

I am the opposite... I can eat only veggies.... but, I think there are a lot of people like you....

Thanks for playing along with my hop. However, going forward, can you please add a link to http://feelingbeachie.com showing where the hop came from or add the button.  Thanks!

trooppetrie said...

so weird i had posted the button but it must not have showed up and it still looks wonky after re doing it

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Adorable blog!

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Adorable blog!

Chrystal Oates said...

I want to learn to make real clothes too. I make them and they are always odd. LOL

I am your newest follower. Great blog!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs