Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is not a word in my vocabulary and has to be looked up. Okay, the thing that is superfluous in my life is my mountain dew. I keep saying I want to get off the green juice.
2. People staring at me with my blessings makes me feel awkward.

3. I can't go a day without, a hug from my hero, being in his arm brings me peace. .

4. Candy Corn and salted peanuts is my favorite snack.

5. Lately I've been loving my life, feeling at peace about several situations. .

6. If at first you don't succeed then maybe it was not meant to be.
7. Fall is reminds me of pumpkins and all I want to do is bake with pumpkins and take fall pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs