Monday, September 12, 2011

Not me Monday

Not me Monday, oh how have I missed you. Because it has been so hard to keep up my perfect life. Okay so it was not me who: 1. lost her diva cup 2. It is not me who is scared of where my diva cup will show up 3. It is not me who fusses at her children for being wasteful and leaving things like the milk out and then leaves the milk out 4. It is not me who changed the sheets on her bed and cleaned her room so she could enjoy her bed alone on Friday night because I surely do not enjoy sleeping alone. 5. It is not me who is stressing because the kids all need hair cuts before my hero’s promotion ceremony on Friday. 6. It is not me who did not do her quiet bible time this morning because she was looking at everyone’s facebook status. 7. It is not me who was scared to do Financial Peace because I know he will tell me NOT to eat at anymore and I love eating out. 8. It is not me who is thrilled to have not me back so I can tell the world all my wonky behaviors.
Thanks MckMama,
Pamela
Mckmama- Not Me Monday

9 comments:

Camisolesandcammies said...

Love this idea!

babys_mama1 said...

I'd be scared to figure out where my Diva Cup went as well! It would be worse to realize you never took it out in the first place, though! LOL

BaseballMom34 said...

Yaaay. I am glad she brought it back.

Kristen said...

So glad this is back too!  Love reading these!

AllMyMonkeys said...

Oh golly. That diva cup one scares me. Mine (if I had one) would likely turn up by my mortified neighbors returning the "sand toys" or something. Things like that NEVER happen to me.

Armyknightslady said...

Actually you can eat out it just has to be in the budget. Oopsie on the Diva Cup thats not good and you must have panic'd lol. I am glad Not Me is back too

MckMama said...

I love you, Pam. :) You always bring a smile to my face! I'm glad that you're glad that I brought back Not Me! Mondays!

Marlee said...

Ha I always ask my boyfriend to put stuff away and then I totally leave it out! Great blog, am a new follower :).
http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

carissa graham said...

we're all right there with you... stumbling through this life in desperate need of GRACE!  : )

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs