Friday, September 23, 2011

Feeling Beachie

This week’s statements:
1. When I was little, all I wanted was a __daddy.___
2. I always want to love to _excercise___ but no matter how hard I try, I don’t.
3. The ____truth_______________ of it all was that ____I am in love with my blessings and cannot get enough of them__________________
4. The mist around the mountains makes me feel safe and secure.
Pamela
border="0" src="http:// s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h363/feelingbeachie/?action=view¤t=followfriday_edited-2-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

4 comments:

Hilary Grossman said...

Aw... I am sorry about your #1 - must have been hard.  I had a great dad, but he passed away when I was 14.  Thanks for playing along.

Schmitlin said...

Love your answers.  So Sorry about your first answer.  My Daddy was my knight in shining armour and has since went to be with the Lord.  Oh, how I miss him. From your blog it seems that you married a wonderful man and father to your children. 
I jumped over from the blog hop "Feeling Beachie".

Pam said...

Hillary do you have a blog, i would love to visit you

trooppetrie said...

I am married to a amazing man who puts up with alot from me.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs