Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not Me Monday

Have you checked out MckMamma's blog recently. just another manic Monday, I do not know why that song popped into my head when writing this.
I love airing my dirty laundry and this week there is lots of laundry laying around. okay well there was until my in laws said they were coming for a visit so I quickly caught us up. I would never have to do that because I always stay on top of my laundry.
I love getting a pedicure and manicure so on Christmas eve when I got stressed I did not run out to the store and stop to get a pedicure and manicure. I would never spend part of a Christmas eve splurging on myself instead of at home with my family.
Yesterday when my husband took me to the movies I most certainly did not take my shoes off in the theatre and really relax, and even if I would do this I definitely would not have put my feet on the seat in front of me because if I saw someone else doing this it would make me angry. What a gross thing to do.
My wonderful daughter did not wear my only pair of boots to ride her bike and destroy the toe of both boots and even if that happened my husband most definitely did not witness this and then allow her to continue to do it.
This week I did not attempt to make 6 or 10 or 100 different batches of sugar cookies for them not to turn out. my dear husband did not refer to one of the batches of cookies as dog biscuits. I am a better cook than that and my husband definite watches what he says better than that.
Because I am so organized I did not have to run out to the store to pick up last minute things at least 10 times in the last week.
This week my husband did not list for each child to do and then look at my four year old and say and GRACE you just set there and look cute. We treat each of our children the same.

4 comments:

trooppetrie said...

haha, the picture is supose to show you my cute little snow flakes on my nails.

Melissa said...

I did the exact same thing with our laundry last week. I let it pile up, until we had company over. Company motivated me to finally get it done.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

It is good to splurge on yourself too. The nails look pretty.

Tina said...

Dog biscuits! lol...my husband would never say anything like that about my cooking either! (Even he did nearly break a tooth on one of my gingerbread men this year!)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs