Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to know me

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body? my husband as a football player. I have to tell you something funny, when he played football I could tell him from all the other guys because he was the only one who refused to shave his legs. I loved his hairy legs
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? I love to plan and organize things. If I am working on a project than I am a planner but as far as putting away laundry I totally am a procrastinator
3. Diet or regular (soda)? Regular, no if ands or buts about it. My husband tried to convince me if I drank diet for 2 weeks I would never go back and guess what he was WRONG
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall? pumpkins, I am already craving them. pumpkin pie, pumpkin pies, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin in the freezer
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? chick fil a or KFC
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? oh man a military man all the way, I do miss the black boots they shined. I love the way they look in there uniform
7. Did you wear braces? no, and if you have ever read my blog you know I am constantly begging someone to pay for me to get braces.
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind? kind, just so you know those muscles sag when you get old. funny story. my dad had a naked woman tatoo on his arm well he got sick one day and was in a coma (not funny and scarry). anyways he had a naked woman on his arm and his muscles were not big muscles anymore and guess what HER YOU KNOW WHAT SAGGED, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting to know YOU

4 comments:

Kimba962 said...

Funny story about your Dad's tattoo!

Julie The Army Wife said...

I just love chicken places too...yummy!

Lauren said...

Just thought I would stop in and say hi. I'm new to your blog.

The story about your dad's tattoo is funny. I'm always telling my husband to be careful about what tattoos he gets and where because they won't look the same way forever!

K@Third Time's a Charm said...

I'm a regular soda girl too! You just can't convince me to go diet...if I'm gonna do soda, I'm gonna do it right!

http://readyonetwothree.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs