Monday, May 7, 2012

Making Friends

1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? Oh snap, my 11 year old has picked it up and loves to say it. She has no idea of how horrible it sounds. 2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? “I am sex deprived for your freedom”, so very true but would never have the guts to use it. 3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. Children on facebook telling their life story, too much drama on facebook and little kids do not need to be involved. 4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? So hard because I have gotten some great ones. Honestly, if it is something the person knows I would enjoy I would love it. Now giving re-gifted gifts away is really hard for me. 5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? 5 minutes straight on the elliptical, as in 5 minutes without stopping. I felt like I could conquer the world. 6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? Hunger games with my oldest two kids, not my type of movie but worth it for some time with them. 7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? Cleaner, oh how I would cook all day and make wonderful crafts with my kids because someone else would clean it up. 8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I dread it, I have no idea how to shop for clothes, I always rely on the sales clerk and that is not always smart. I have said a million times. PLEASE TURN ME INTO WHAT NOT TO WEAR. I need help and well I need clothes. 9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? None, as in really unless you call dance moms a sport. 10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? Hmm, my friend Debbie. I miss just having time to set and talk with her. I would not drink coffee but I would love to watch her drink it. Pamela If you enjoyed these questions head over to All the weigh to link up.

2 comments:

Carina said...

I'd count dancing as a sport, so dance moms is just a tiny step away.  Came by from FMM.

Tonya Vanwinkle said...

I have seen that bumper sticker and yes it is VERY true. As a matter of fact I think the first time I saw it was last summer while my husband was deployed. Not sure I'd put it on my car either tho. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs