Friday, June 8, 2012

Feeling Beachie

1. When I _drink a lot of water__ I _have to stop at a gross gas station to go potty___ 2. I wish I was _able to get over hurt feelings when someone hurts my feelings.__ 3. If the world is my oyster then __I can eat all the chocolate cake I want to_______________ 4. My favorite meal of the day is _lunch or dinner_________ and the food I think would be my favorite to eat then would be _chicken with mash potatoes, green beans and mac-n-cheese_________ Pamela
Photobucket

2 comments:

Profwaynewsmith said...

I hate all gas station bathrooms. ick ick ick

hilary said...

I have never gone to a gas station bathroom.  I get grossed out too easy.  I do however reach my office some mornings and have to run to the bathroom first

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs