Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Yummy in my Tummy Tuesday

Do you remember when I got my Wheat Grinder last summer. I was nervous that using my fresh wheat would mean I would have to give up my yummy cookies. I was so mistaken. This recipe came from the BreadBeckers cook book. The recipe is so simple and I love it because any time I can add flax I do. This is the recipe tripled: 3 cups butter 7.5 cups soft milled white flour 3 c sucanat w/ honey 3 cups sucanat 6 eggs 1 Tablespoon vanilla 3 cups oatmeal 1.5 cups flax seed 3 teaspoon baking soda 3 teaspoon baking powder 1.5 teaspoon salt 4.5 cups unsweetened coconut (I never add it) 4.5 cups chocolate chips or combination of what I am in the mood for. 1. combine butter, sucanat w/honey, and sucanat until you have a mixture 2. add eggs and vanilla 3. mix dry ingredients and stir together 4. add coconut and chocolate chips 5. bake 350 for 10 minutes. Really it seems to take about 13 minutes for me. YUMMY! Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs