Friday, January 31, 2014

Weight Loss this Month

207 even. That means I have lost ten pounds this month. I am beyond thrilled with that. I have not started excercising yet. Unless you call painting and organizing excerxise. 
  Today I look at the big picture and the big picture is that I lost 10.5 pounds my first month. That is great. 
  I am learning some things like I really need to work on a menu and stick to it. It makes cooking easier and gives me something to look forward to instead of something to dread. 
   Pamela

2 comments:

The girls said...

Congratulations! Ten pounds is awesome; you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the weight loss. 10.5 pounds in a month is awesome. Im hoping to see some numbers drop on the scale, but Im too scared to weigh myself lol

Cooking with a menu is so much easier here.. a small time planning ahead and it saves me a LOT of time later in the kitchen. I need to get back in the habit of it.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs