Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Saying Good-Bye

We have had a hard couple of weeks. Last week my dog bit me. She was sound asleep laying in my lap. Something she has done a hundred other times. 
I know some will think I  am wrong for getting rid of her. But with seven precious blessings I could not take the chance of it happening anymore. This was not the only reason but the final thing. It makes me so sad because she was my dog (as much as it pains me to say that and I complained about her constantly).

The place we took her to was recommended by our vet. They said there goal is to send her to a Shepard rescue that would train her to be a service dog. 
We have been asked if we are getting another dog and the answer is NO. Do we want another dog, YES! I feel safer with a dog around. I think it is good for the kids to have a dog. I enjoy snuggling with my dog. 
 In my perfect world I would find a large dog that did not need to be worked (walked a million miles a day). So a lazy large dog preferably with short hair and calm enough that my kids could climb on ( not that I would let them). 
   So for now we have decided. Okay, this  mean mommy has decided that I cannot handle the training of another dog. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs