Monday, September 1, 2014

Resting

Life is busy these days. One of the farmers markets have sadly ended but the other one still has 6 weeks. I am really going to miss it when it is over. 
I will look forward to more time to focus on things at home. If you know me well then you know it is killing me that my closets are a mess. These wonderful goodies are from a neighbor. She had extra and gave them to us. 

This morning I sent my husband fishing. Life has been busy with no signs of slowing. So this morning I sent him fishing. Why did I send him fishing when we have so much to do. Because he works so hard for us. Not just as a soldier but he comes home and is constantly fixing things or building things for us. Some days we just have to stop and take time to rest, take time to enjoy all that God has given us. Some times I forget that. I forget how fast the kids grow up. I forget to stop and let them be kids. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs