Friday, March 20, 2015

Soaps

We have been making soap at our house. Lots of soap. We are using our milk from the goats in our own yard. This is pumpkin spice soap. I love the way it looks and smells. I used clove oil and on guard oils in it along with pumpkin purée. .

Mango and fruity are some of my favorite. I cannot wait to try them out.

I am currently selling my soaps at a local craft store but soon I will start selling them at the farmers market. I am so excited for the farmers market to open back up.
Currently we have several flavors available: mango, fruity, coffee, mocha, watermelon, black raspberry vanilla, almond butter, cutie cupcake, cinnamon pumpkin. Within the next two weeks I will have more coffee, more cupcake, tropical punch, espresso, lavender, chocolate peppermint bark, and citrus available. All bars are between 3-4 ounces and cost $5. If you are interested in goats milk soap feel free to e-mail me at prmpetrie@ yahoo.com 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs