Thursday, September 3, 2015

Feeling Beachie

The statements are: I have not been great at keeping up with Feeling Beachie. I really enjoy the questions every week but this is my prime baking time for farmers market and I cannot get on the computer. Because we all know if we get on the computer for one minute it turns into twenty minutes before we look up and a hour before we get up. •__Shut__ your _mouth____ because_I said so._____ •I am in denial that it is already _September and winter is coming.______ •My purse is empty without _a spare diaper and business cards ______ •Camping to me, means _sleeping in a RV, family time and smores._____

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

#4 sounds wonderful. I love those memories!

pilch92 said...

You came up with great statements. I will skip the camping though :)

Hilary said...

I'm in denial about September and winter too!

Kismaslife said...

Seems everyone's answer to # 2 is the same this hob! lol. I am getting ready to go bake some brownies for a pool party we are going to later! Have a great weekend!

Pat B said...

I'm glad that you have happy thoughts about camping. My memories didn't include an RV and did include a lot of discomfort. S'mores always makes camping more fun.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs