Monday, May 23, 2016

Raised Bed Gardens

Good morning! I cannot believe if is almost summer. The weather is warming up and and I can see sunshine. 
We have been busy doing some fun improvements around our little farm. We decided to scale back our garden. I know that sounds crazy but for the last two years we were big able to keep up with our big garden. 
This year we are trying our hands at raised bed gardening. It actually was pretty easy considering we have plenty of compost from the goats. 
I am excited to have less to weed this year. We built the boxes and filled them half with compost then topped with top soil. We also did our tomatoes in five gallon buckets.  This year is about keeping it simple. I am telling myself I can buy anything else I need from the farmers market.
Pamela

1 comments:

Jen said...

They look great so far!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs