Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Returning Food

I love eating out.  It is one of my favorite things to do with friends. Recently though we have struggled with good food. I wish I could complain more. My husband ordered a veggie omelet. I am pretty sure omelet means the veggies go inside. He said it tasted good. 

Last night we had a wonderful vendor event. So we stopped afterwards for dinner. First my husband ordered a salad and got wonton tacos. He was thrilled but not on his new diet planned. I asked what the special was and he told me it was mash potatoes with gravy and beef tips. He assured me it had no onions and that was the only ingredients. Sure enough the gravy had chunks of mushrooms and tomatoes in it. Who eats chunks of stewed tomatoes in gravy. I did not return it but I should have.  

  So I have a question, do you return food? Do you worry about the staff getting in trouble when you do? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs