Friday, May 11, 2018

When Your Baby Hurts

I would say I am a pretty strong Momma. We have been through a lot.  The one time I am not strong is when my children are in pain. Rather it be physical pain like in these pictures or emotional pain or when they are just struggling with there walk with Christ. This week Hope broke her foot again (It’s what is called an avulsion fracture. It’s where a piece of the tendon or ligament pulls a piece of the bone away... very painful!). She did this last year only this time it is very painful. 

  I love that her brothers and sisters are doing everything they can to make her laugh.   I love that even when I can not stop to comfort her every time the pain hits someone is there to help her out. 

Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs