1. Have you ever visited another country? I did not visit but I lived in Germany for 3 amazing, wonderful, beautiful years. I loved it, I loved the shopping, the people, the beauty of it. In the town we lived in the police officers did not even carry guns.
2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been? downtown Washington DC. SH do not tell my teachers that we went father into DC then we were supose to on our school trip. Actually I would say the unit my husband is in now is the strangest unit we have ever been in.
3. What is your favorite season? fall, cool but not cold. beautiful. Bonfires and smores, cool walks in the evening. Playing outside for hours. Back to school stuff
4. What one song will always cheer you up? Praise you in the storm
5. What Disney character do you resemble most? Winnie the Pooh, I too have a addiction and can not go a day without it. Shoot, I can not go 12 hours without it