Friday, August 13, 2010


5 things you may want to know about my blog
1. I do not spend hours looking for grammatical errors
2. I homeschool four children and enjoy it all the time (well except when we are behind or they are not listening or life is just not perfect)
3. I love to cook and bake, so does my husband and he cooks dinner probably 75% of the time
4. My husband is a Warrant Officer in the Army and has been in 16 years.
5. I love to organize and straighten and scrapbook and sew and blog.
okay one more. If you leave me a comment I am coming back to check out your blog and say hi

1 comments:

mannadonn said...

I love knowing these new things about your blog! And good for you for homeschooling your kiddos! I could never do it!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs