Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting to know me

The Q's..

1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for? Avoiding cooking the longest, having the most grammatical errors on a blog. no seriously something positive. until 10 minutes ago I would have given myself a award for having all my laundry put away and the house straightened

2. What is your shoe style? slip on sandals or tennis shoes. If you are new to my blog you need to know this. I am a desperate woman who ask one thing of her blog readers (well maybe 2, I ask that you leave me a comment telling me how to improve my blog) and that one thing is that you find someone to buy my size 11 feet some cute shoes because I can not find them and if I do they cost more than my house.

3 Does your car reflect your personality? oh I hope not, it is so dirty that I would be embarrassed for anyone to see it. Like seriously (did I just say Like)when we open the doors things fall out. I guess it is kinda like me. 18 months ago my husband bought us a Saturn relay with all the bells and whistles and now those bells and whistles are breaking. Like me when my hero met me I was thin with all the bells and whistles (tanning, nails, make up, clothes, thin as a rod) and now I am fat, do not even know how to wear make up (but would love for someone to buy it and teach me) and I would not go to a tanning bed to save my life.

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose? that is a hard decision. My friend Kim works out and her body looks good but the other side to that is she is brilliant. She is so smart and knows about anything you can ask about.

5. Love or be loved? this is hard. I love loving other people and to love on them. but to feel loved is the best feeling in the world.

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose? a meal, hmmm I think I would have something else on my mind. but really KFC original chicken, homemade mash potatoes with gravy and my husbands biscuits and chocolate cake with chocolate frosting

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where? not really, I did go home (WV) for a week and that was nice. We even took the kids to my in laws camper for a few days and it was amazing.

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure? mountain dew, chocolate after the kids are in bed.


Getting to know YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs