Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday- getting to know you

The Q's.

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be? Wife swap, I have so many opinions for that show
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car? after, I want the AC going as quickly as possible
3. Shave or hair removal cream? shave, although I have done the cream before
4. What's your favorite feature in a house? space, can we move around and enjoy being together.
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent? pumpkin
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall? Is army wives on again this summer,
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef? oh this is a hard one, how about personal maid so I have more time to shop and cook
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"? pumpkins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin syrup, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pancakes

Getting to know YOU

4 comments:

jessica warrick said...

I have a blog award for you over at my blog http://punkrockmomma.com

K@Third Time's a Charm said...

I can't watch wife swap! It makes me too worked up haha. It just amazes me how closed minded so many people can be about things and just kind of live in their own little world. And I love pumpkin things too, I actually just had a pumpkin muffin for breakfast. Yum!

http://readyonetwothree.blogspot.com

Mrs. S. said...

MMM pumpkin!!

Keely Mann said...

Mmmmm..pumkin syrup!! I'm gonna have to try that! I love everything pumpkin!

Happy Sunday!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs