Friday, September 4, 2009

A new breakfast hit


My friend Becky gave me this reciepe. Take Grands buscuits and put in muffin pan, you will have to take a little from a couple to make 12 since only 10 biscuits come in a pack. scramble (not cook) 5 or 6 eggs, mix with half a pound of meat (we used sausage) pour the eggs and sausage over the biscuit, not quite to the top. sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 18 minutes. WOW they were good and I think they would freeze well. I will tell you I tried a second batch with the generic biscuits, you know the kind that come 4 packs together and put one biscuit in each one. It did not work, the egg was able to get to the bottom so you had to use a fork with it. my goal is things to eat on the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs