Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pam's update


Thank you so much for your prayers. I am not physically feeling better but am emotionally. I have to say how blessed I feel that last week several ladies gathered around me and prayed with me. Again today a wonderful friend prayed with me. I feel blessed that one we have the privalege of being allowed to pray in public. I am grateful that I do not have to worry about what people think when I decide that I want to pray with someone. Last week I remember that teens were changing classes while we stood in the hallway and prayed. I encourage each of you to make sure your kids know that praying in public or praying for someone is socially acceptable.
I did end up having a longer day than I expected. I was in more pain than I cared to admitt which meant I was on the verge of tears most of the day. My battery did die and I did end up keeping my kids in a HOT van for a couple of hours while getting it fixed. But you know what, I was able to get a new battery, I had friends who could help me jump the battery. Thank you to everyone who was there for me and helped me.
okay as for the worst mommy of the world. I fed the kids ziplocs of dry sugary cereal for breakfast for lunch they had a diet pepsi each. my goal was juice boxes and cheese but we had neither and this is what they ended up with. so we go to heritage girls and I informed them on the way home that I did not feel good and dinner would come early and then bed. For dinner they each had 6 mini chocolate chip muffins with whatever drink they got (milk or water). Tomorrow they may eat better. No one seemed to mind because they could have gotten something else. I was looking for something on top of the fridge and could not find it so I pulled the kitchen out from the wall (not smart when your whole body hurts). but I have to tell you what I found under my fridge. Just because I want you to know how crazy life is. yes there was the normal, magnets and trash but then I found a go gurt and a brand new 4pack of butter. How in the world did I not know that was under my fridge. Maybe I will pull the stove out this weekend.
The kids are all in bed. I thought Grace would be asleep quickly because she had no nap but she is singing. How do I make her stop when she is singing in her loudest voice JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO. YES JESUS LOVES ME, YES JESUS LOVES ME.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I think we will start ours early and do nothing but relax tomorrow. I can not believe that 7 days from today I will be in my husbands arms. He e-mailed today and he got pinned today and is now called Mr. I am so proud of him

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs