Friday, October 28, 2011

Feeling Beachie

This week’s statements:
1. I have a _better attitude with my children___ at ___any place that is public and I do not like that side of myself._
2. I always buy _diet pepsi__ that_way my husband is happy because__ If__he goes without he is a scary person to be around._
3. I spend way too much time ___worry about what other people think about my house and how my blessings dress. ___
4. I hope that when people meet me and think about me they __realize I am fun to be around and that I have a heart for the Lord!___________
Pamela
Photobucket

2 comments:

Hilary Grossman said...

I bet you have a stock of diet pepsi around your house :)

Tami said...

Sounds like your husband feels about diet pepsi like I feel about coffee!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs