Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mil-Spouse Fill in

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? HMM, the fact that my hero is not home every night. That we did not have the stomach bug go through our home.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March? My sons boyscout troop came to my home to do a service project. They did a ton of yard work for us.
3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them? I called my friend Lindsie, to tell her that we passed our first puppy class. I did not think we would.
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Purple, doesn’t purple mean peace. Calm, pretty.
5. What are you looking forward to in April? More puppy classes, feeling more confident with my puppy. April being over so I am a month closer to my hero coming home.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs