Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Quiet Time and Blessings

This morning I woke to a house with no heat and wanted to stay under a blanket. I came downstairs and my devotional was gone. I choose to not waste time looking for it. I knew that I would get distracted so I just picked up a book. 
 Then I opened the book to a page without thinking about it. 
This morning I read about adoption. Something that has been on my mind a lot recently. It was the perfect devotional. Then as I was praying I noticed a paper sticking out of the bottom. I opened the paper and it was from my prayer partner-mentor-friend 16 years ago. 
I am always glad I make time but today I was totally blessed. 
What has blessed you this week? What are you reading during your quiet time? 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs