Monday, June 1, 2015

How to Handle the Doctors Office


This morning Jacob had his third follow up since leaving the hospital. The doctor has decided it is time for him to see a ENT. His ears look worse this week than last week. 
Not that you could tell by looking at these pictures but his ears are infected again. 

I don't know about you but I tend to make early morning appointments. This appointment was for 7:45. The earlier the better. It helps that the office is not busy, the nurses are not over whelmed and my children are not tired. I also try to be prepared. I brings snacks and a drink. Even for myself. I bring crayons and let the kids color on the papers that are on the beds. 
And I try to write my questions down because I know I will forget them once I am there. This morning I only had one extra with me. I don't mind taking them all but it is easier to listen when we go alone. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs